The Annual Parish Meeting is on Tuesday 13 May starting at 7.30pm (immediately after the consultative meeting about the Conservation Area Appraisal), in the Village Hall.
All villagers are welcome to attend: the Parish Council will present its annual report, and that will be followed by an opportunity for the electorate to speak on any subject relating to the village (including, but not limited to items that will be discussed on the Agenda below).
The Annual Parish Meeting will itself be followed by Morcott Parish Council’s Annual General Meeting.
The Agenda is:
- Election of chair for the forthcoming year
- Members register, apologies for absence, declarations of interests and requests for dispensation
- To elect committee chairs for the forthcoming year
- To approve the accounts for the year ended 31.03.2014 and complete the annual return.
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 11th March 2014
- Clerk’s Report and actions since the last meeting
- To receive the schedule of accounts since last meeting
- Village Plan
- To receive notification that the cemetery grass cutting contractor will be finishing at the end of this year’s season
- To consider and approve insurance renewal for the year 2014 – 2015
- Re-siting of the official notice board
- The bus stop positioning of the bus stop on the left hand side coming into the village
- Imposing a 20mph speed limit in the village
- Design work for the realignment of the A47 junction
- The repair of the fence in the High Street
- To consider quotations for painting of the telephone kiosk
- To consider Rutland County Council’s Financial Crisis Provision
- Planning Applications