Morcott Parish Council meets on Tuesday 9 September 2014 at 7.30pm.
This is a public meeting and all villagers are welcome.
- Members register
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interests and requests for dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 15th July 2014
- Clerk’s Report and actions since the last meeting to include: The White Horse Inn; Phone Box; Fence on the High Street; War Memorial; Blocked drains
- Democratic 10 minutes: an opportunity for the electorate to speak on any subject relating to the village.
- To receive the schedule of accounts since last meeting
- Conservation Area Appraisal
- Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment for Rutland 2014 – Draft Methodology
- To consider the quotations for cemetery grass cutting for the season commencing April 2015
- To consider Rutland County Council services in Morcott
- Planning applications:
- Date of next meeting