The Parish Clerk has asked the website admin to publish the Agenda for the next meeting, which is to be on Monday 27 July at 7.30pm in Morcott Village Hall – please note this is a change of date.
- Members register
- Apologies for absence:
- Declarations of interests and requests for dispensation:
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 20th May 2015
- Clerk’s Report and actions since the last meeting
- Democratic 10 minutes. An opportunity for the electorate to speak on any subject relating to the village.
- To receive the schedule of accounts since last meeting
- Reports and recommendations for consideration by council (reports are in pdf form at the end of this notice)
- Street Scene: Reports attached, 1a,2a,3a,4a,5a,6a,7a,8a.
- Media: Report attached 1b.
- Community Infrastructure planning (Village Plan) copy response to RCC attached 1c.
- Tree Warden – Tree in the Churchyard
- The White Horse Working Party: Report 4e.attached.
- Update on the progress for extending footpaths
- To consider applying for Government funding to conform with the transparency code
- To consider any increase in allotment and allotment field rents.
- To consider signatories for completion of revised bank mandate
- To consider any action following a request from a member of the public for an agenda item relating to the War Memorial
- To consider giving a donation to Rutland Citizens Advice Bureau
- Applications for planning permission:
- Any other plans received in time for the meeting.
- Consideration of issues raised by the public during the democratic 10 minutes
- Date of next meeting
REPORTS are attached in PDF form: